So I have one shortened toenail and a lot of soaking in Epsom salts. Which means I have a slight gimp. I want to take care of my toe. One thing I have learned through the years is take care of your feet(even though I did wear a pair of shoes that were too tight(sorry toe)). You try to be nice to yourself, shower regularly, brush your teeth, wipe, but time just takes its toll. Getting middle age sucks, if you can avoid it, by means, do it at all costs; though that probably isn't in the cards(another thing we all must accept). I'm falling apart slowly as we all are. Life is slowly taking away what it has given. My sanity luckily is something it can't take away(it has to give it to me first).
I have to get the bi-annually Maryland emission test so I go to do just that. I have an hour to do this before I go to work. It's just down the street. I have plenty of time. Not unless you get in the idiot line. I am the idiot for getting in this line. In the time it takes my line to do one person the other lines have gone through 6-7 people. I look at the time as I am the next in line to go in. I don't have anymore time. I leave. Untested and unhappy. I will go back tomorrow and hopefully will not have to bitch about it again. They were just dicking around, la-dee-da. Fuck. Hopefully just because of that my car is emitting gaseous fumes of Earth disaster levels. Fuck.
I've been at work a lot lately so I really only have to complain about that. And even that gets boring. But at the end of the day I am making beer(a catch phrase at my job). Fun. I should go draw now.(I still haven't played GTA IV yet(why do I buy these things?(nostalgia, plain and simple, wishing I had more time to fool around with))).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment