Friday, July 4, 2008
Elf
I have the feeling today if I had a tattoo that pretty much summed up my existence it would be a "Kick Me" sign right between my shoulder blades. Or maybe a name tag with the name "Mud" on it. I would have that poster that shows a boat sticking out of the water with the quote underneath stating "Maybe the purpose of your life is to serve as a warning to others." I would be the model for advertising two left shoes(of course making rights would be easy). I could be a deer stuck in headlights. I just feel dumb. It happens. Just too often for my self-well-being. Today was making beer. Tomorrow is drinking beer. I'll end up doing something dumb but it will be alcohol related so I have an excuse....sort of. Like I need anything to help me in that department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment