Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Eins

Since my world has become beer(every fucking day it seems(and it's not always drinking)) I am very worn out these days. Either that or I am just a little juicebox who can't handle my liquor. So here I am trying to actually do an internet thing on a regular basis. Will it last? Probably not. Will it be entertaining? Probably not. But shoot, why not?
I work at Clipper City where I am the second shift brewer. I go in at one and work until the beer is done. This is my second attempt at a 9 to 5'er. Having a regular schedule is blowing my world. I'll get used to it. But I still feel weird about the whole thing because I have worked in the food industry for what seems like forever(bad luck and no idea how to sell myself(in art(I was an art major(you don't want me to sell my body, trust me.))) so I am used to an ever changing work schedule. The new item is having weekends off. You have no idea how novel a concept this can be for some people. I used to be able to go shopping and have no one at the outlet/mall/store thing. Now I must mingle with the public because EVERYONE goes shopping on the weekend. People now know if something does happen I may get to be involved. Short chance since most of my friends, after years of my usual availability, think I won't be able to go because I will be at the bar slingin' drinks. Or maybe it's because I really don't have any friends and you're all figments from my feeble little mind. Probably.
So now the test begins. Can I do this, and can I do this well? I'll go now and wait. Wait for someone else to piss me off and then I be back here. Back here to let you all know about why I am frowning this time. Can't wait? Neither can I.

No comments: