Friday, May 16, 2008

funf

I thought a regular schedule would give me free time and all. You know, knowing where you'd be and what amount of time you would have. It seems to have worked just the opposite. Either that our I'm a piss pour planner. I don't think I am getting anything done these days. I haven't worked on my illustrations any, I seem to have become lost in time. The speed bump that was the 2000's has become a tree fallen in the road/on the road(which is it?). I need "The Chainsaw of Life", or a pet beaver. I did make some beer again, and not at work. But I should be doing something else, like finding a way to get out of "just getting by". But I don't have the time for that. I am still out of shape because work is still making me a walking tight muscle, so I move around slowly yet furthering my goal of "being done at something". That little stick that pokes me in the back of the head telling me to always be productive needs to take a week vacation. But I ain't getting any younger. I bought a new video game two weeks ago, Grand Theft Auto IV. You may have heard of it. Haven't played it yet, it's just sitting in the Xbox. Playing video games is not being productive(even though it does help hand to eye coordination!). Maybe I would play a little if I didn't have this notion I was failing at this game we call life. Like Calvin and Hobbes "I was given so many tasks in life and all the time to finish it, I may never die". I miss quoted that but i don't have the time to look up the official comment.

No comments: