Wednesday, May 21, 2008
sieben
As it currently stands I have an ingrown toenail. Fun...with a capital "FUH"(you add the other syllable). What does this mean? I really don't want to go over that. Basically it feels like I have someone stepping hard on my big toe all day long. Uncomfortable, but not painful...yet. I have to wait a week and a half before I can see I Podiatrist and get the full deal. My work schedule is kinda tough because it seems everybody wants to go see the doctor in the morning. Go figure. I've only been to the general doctor. I hadn't been to a doctor since before I went to college(1995). Is this a smart decision by my part? No, but I didn't always have health insurance. Is this a smart decision by my part? No, but I couldn't get a good job with benefits or make enough to really warrant it at the time(I was in my 20's and living a boring life(No extreme sports for me)). Bitch, bitch, bitch. Since turning 30 my body decided it was time to force me to buy an extended warranty. Anyone have a replacement shoulder? Or two? So my toe was the first to rebel enough to force a doctor visit. I don;t like going to the doctor. I'm surrounded by sick people, people who caught something I was fortunate enough not to. Don't give it to me. And I hate seeing sick people, I get empathetic because thats just how I am. 2 year old kids shouldn't get sick enough to have to go to a doctor. They have enough problems figuring out things why throw a wrench in it. So it really wouldn't be a big deal about my toe but I am always running around the brewery moving heavy things which makes me put pressure on my feet. Just the way things work out eh? If you do see me just remember to forget "You step on the tops, I'll step on the bottoms".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment